Vibrating Resistance Flex Bar w/ Carrying Bag
Domestic Shipping Rates (within the United States)
Ground Shipping is FREE on all U.S. orders over $100*
Ground Shipping is $15 on all U.S. orders under $100*
Expedited Shipping is $25
International Shipping Rates
Flat International Shipping fee of $50
We accept all major credit cards, online store credit, Amazon Pay and Apple Pay.
This Flex Bar features adjustable resistance which provides a full-body workout through low-level vibration and inertia to create resistance levels based on the force you apply to the bar. It helps improve strength, balance, coordination, posture, and core stabilization all in the comfort of your own home. Lightweight, portable, and easy to use, it's perfect for intermediate to advanced users as a versatile fitness and rehab tool.
- Keep a relaxed grip on your Flex Bar to help stabilize the motion
- Make sure your Flex Bar is swinging in the correct direction
- Don't swing with too much force
- Adjustable Resistance: Provides a full-body workout through low level vibration and inertia to create resistance levels based on the force you apply to the bar.
- Lightweight & Portable: Weighing only 1.5 lbs. makes it ideal for all ages and easy for you to take it with you anywhere.
- Improves strength, balance, coordination, posture and core stabilization all in the comfort of your own home
- Comfortable and Easy-to-Use: With a soft grip at the center, the Medic Therapeutics Flex Bar is easy to hold and use. Plus, the item includes 22 step-by-step instructions for at-home moves to work out your chest, arms, legs, back and abs.
- Flex bar is capable of generating 1 to 34lbs resistance range, resistance is 270 times per minute.
- Perfect for intermediate to advanced.
- Versatile fitness and rehab tool.
- Size of handle:10.2 * 1.77 inches
- The rod diameter: .37 inches
- Length: 62in.
- Weight: 1.3lbs.
- Country of Origin: China
Ages 15+Medic Therapeutics is a trademark name for a family of products that includes a variety of emergency and wellness supplies such as massage guns, thermometers, face coverings, and masks (such as coverings of the nose and mouth that may include masks as well as bandanas, scarves, and other cloth coverings). None of the Medic Therapeutics products are designed or intended to prevent, diagnose or treat any illness, condition, or disease, even when used as directed. This product is not a medical device. This product is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. Always consult your doctor or physician for any medical questions you may have.
Always consult your doctor or physician immediately for any medical questions you may have. This product is NOT guaranteed as a prevention or treatment for any disease or medical condition. For proper use only. Operate only as directed. Misuse may result in sickness or death. Always carefully review instructions for use in the operating instructions manual prior to use. Keep out of reach of children and supervise children under the age of eighteen (18) at all times if the minor is utilizing the Flex Bar. Do not allow the user to place this item in his/her mouth at any time. No child or minor should ever be left unattended with any of these items, as small parts may become loose & pose a choking hazard. Warning: The rubber weights can become dangerous if they were to hit anything during an exercise. Make sure to have enough room before beginning the workout. The Flex Bar may cause damage if you are not aware of your surroundings. If there is a history of cardiovascular disorders, arthritis, or any health-related issues it is your responsibility to contact your health care provider before using the Flex Bar. The Flex Bar should not be used by those suffering from acute injuries, such as whiplash, or sprain.
Vendor Warranty Terms: Limited 10-year manufacturer's warranty. Please contact email@example.com.