Lumbar Traction Belt for Lower Back Pain Relief
Domestic Shipping Rates (within the United States)
Ground Shipping is FREE on all U.S. orders over $100*
Ground Shipping is $15 on all U.S. orders under $100*
Expedited Shipping is $25
International Shipping Rates
Flat International Shipping fee of $50
We accept all major credit cards, online store credit, Amazon Pay and Apple Pay.
Don't let back pain take over your life. This Medic Therapeutics back decompression belt provides both traction and decompression therapy to help relieve lower back pain. The belt expands vertically when inflated to stretch and decompress pressure off your aching back. This belt can also be used deflated as a support belt.
- Ergonomic design for the Ultimate Lumbar Support - The Medic Therapeutics lumbar belt stretches and tractions the lower back as it inflates with air. Once inflated, the air traction pillars in the belt use traction to force together your lumbar vertebra to provide optimal support to the back.
- Stretch & relieve back pain - The belt is designed to increase in height by up to 4 inches which cradle the hip and lower rib cage, helping you lift your upper body and loading weight off of the lower back to allow the muscles to relax. Temporarily relieve your lower back pain and stiffness as well as decompress joints and spinal discs.
- Enjoy Anytime and Anywhere: Use the belt under or over your clothing during activities, or even while resting and relaxing. The easy-to-use hand pump allows you to inflate and deflate the belt on your own.
- The belt eliminates the pressure on your back by straightening tight muscles and it provides decompression for the discs. Less pressure means less pain.
- Provides Lumbar traction support and back relief
- Helps improve Posture
- Use anytime, anywhere
- One size fits most waists
- Included extender pad
- Includes a hand pump to inflate the belt as well as a air valve key to deflate.
- Length: 45 in
- Before inflation width: 5.5 in
- After Inflation width: 7.5 in
- Product Weight: 9.8 oz
How To Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLtLoslelZs&t=1s
How To Use
1. Wear the belt against the skin directly or on loose fitting clothing2. Wear the belt between the lower rib cage and hip. Strap on and attach the belt firmly. If the belt is too short, attach the extension piece to the front of the belt and then strap on. 3. Clip the pump onto the gas valve of the belt, and then inflate the belt by pumping the pump.4. The most effective traction is obtained when the air pillars of belt are fully inflated.5. It is recommended that initially the belt be worn for 30 - 60 minutes at a time, if no side effects or pain is experienced then the usage time can be periodically extended.6. Do not wear the belt when sleeping.7. Before taking off the belt, unscrew the pump and press the air valve until the air escapes, ensure the belt is fully deflated then loosen the belt.
length - 115 cm before inflation width - 13 cm After Inflation width - 20 cm Weight - 280gMaterials - outer layer - PU inner layer- cotton inner layer of air inflation - TPU