Dual Mode Touchless Digital Infrared Thermometer
Domestic Shipping Rates (within the United States)
Ground Shipping is FREE on all U.S. orders over $100*
Ground Shipping is $15 on all U.S. orders under $100*
Expedited Shipping is $25
International Shipping Rates
Flat International Shipping fee of $50
We accept all major credit cards, online store credit, Amazon Pay and Apple Pay.
Instantly get an accurate reading in under 1 second and just 2 inches away with the stable and reliable high precision infrared sensor of this thermometer. The easy operation, one button design, and digital display allows you to take your family's temperature safely and easily without making any contact. Easily and instantly see and hear if you or a loved one is experiencing a fever via the digital display and fever alarm function.
This Multi-functional thermometer can not only measure your personal temperature through your forehead but can be used to get the temperature of any room or object.
- Medic Therapeutics Thermometer Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
- 2 Batteries (AAA)
- User Manual
- Peace of Mind: Rest assured that you have an accurate temperature read with the Medic Therapeutics Thermometers medical-grade precision. With the simple one touch button you can instantly get an accurate reading in under 1 second and just 2 inches away with the stable and reliable high precision infrared sensor.
- Quick. Accurate. Easy to Use - Equipped with an LCD backlit display, this non-contact digital infrared thermometer is perfect for schools, offices, and home environments offering a contactless solution for measuring and recording and even storing up to 35 past body temperatures. Easily and instantly see and hear if you or a loved one is experiencing a fever via the easier to read digital display
- Dual Mode: This Multi-functional thermometer can not only measure your personal temperature through your forehead but can be used to get the temperature of any room or object. With smart features like auto shutoff to preserve power, you can be sure you are ready to instantly take a temperature when the time comes.
- Lightweight and Sleek Design - This Medic Therapeutics Thermometer is just 1 lb! The updated lightweight design and included travel pouch allows you to take it with you on the go. Simply place your included batteries into the thermometer and walk out the door!
- Infrared Technology will let you know temperature in less than 1 second.
- Has 35 sets of memories, with an easy to recall date stamp and can easily switch from Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Fever alarm function, displayed in orange and red light
- Easy To Use: One Button design
- Switching between °C and °F
- Quick accurate and reliable Measurement: 1 Second Reading
- Silent Mode
- Color Temperature Indication: Green = Normal: 89.6-99.2; Orange= Low Fever 99.3-100.3; Red = High Fever 100.4 - 109.2
- Backlit Display
- Auto Shut Off and power saving
- Multi functional: Personal Temperature Reader Room/Object Temperature Reader Liquids
- Non-Contact Design, Safe and more hygienic to use
- Length: 1.42in.
- Width: 1.65in.
- Height: 6.43 in.
- Weight: 0.15 lbs. without batteries / 0.20 lbs. with batteries.
How To Use
Take your forehead temperature: Press the Measure button to power on. Only aim at forehead at a distance of 0-3cm, no need to make skin contact. Press the Measure button again, the thermometer will beep once it has completed the measurement and it will display the temperature on the display screen. NOTE: The forehead measurement is an indicative reading. The measured forehead temperature can fluctuate up to 1 °F/0.5 °C from your actual body temperature. Please be aware of the factors that influence the accuracy as described in the section 'Temperature taking tips' and 'WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS'*
Take room/object temperature: Make sure the thermometer is powered off. Press the Mem button for 3 seconds. The thermometer will turn on and switch to room/object temperature mode. Press the measure button to measure room/object. Keep the thermometer about 1-3cm away from the object. Press the Measure button, the thermometer will beep once it has completed the measurement and it will display the temperature on the display screen.
After a measurement: Once the reading has been completed, remove the thermometer away from the forehead and observe temperature. After each measurement, you can enter the recall mode and query earlier temperature readings. Do not hold the thermometer for a long time, because it is sensitive to the ambient temperature. After each measurement, clean the temperature probe with a soft cloth, and put the thermometer in a dry and well-ventilated place. You should wait at least 10 seconds between each measurement. It is dangerous to make a self-diagnosis or self-treatment based on the obtained measurement results. For such purposes, please consult a doctor.
All memory records will be lost when you uninstall/reinstall the batteries.
Measurement range- Forehead: 32.0°C-42.9°C(89.6°F-109.2°F); Object: 0°C-100°C(32°F-212°F)
Accuracy (Laboratory)- Forehead mode ±0.2°C/±0.4°F; Object mode ±1.0°C/1.8°F
Display resolution: 0.1°C/°F
Measuring distance: 0-3cm
Automatic shutdown: 10s±1s
Memory: 35 groups of measured temperature
Battery: 2*AAA, can be used for more than 3000 times
Care Instructions: Use an alcohol swab or cotton swab moistened with 95% alcohol to clean the thermometer casing and the measuring probe. After the alcohol has completely dried out, you can take a new measurement. Ensure that no liquid enters the interior of the thermometer. Never use abrasive cleaning agents, thinners or benzene for cleaning and never immerse the instrument in water or other cleaning liquids. Take care not to scratch the surface of the LCD screen.
Disclaimer: Keep out of reach of children and supervise children under the age of eighteen (18) at all times if the minor is utilizing this product. Do not allow the user to place this item in his/her mouth at any time. No child or minor should ever be left unattended with any of these items, as small parts may become loose and pose a choking hazard