At-Home Blood Pressure Monitor w/ LED Digital Screen (FDA Approved)
Domestic Shipping Rates (within the United States)
Ground Shipping is FREE on all U.S. orders over $100*
Ground Shipping is $15 on all U.S. orders under $100*
Expedited Shipping is $25
International Shipping Rates
Flat International Shipping fee of $50
We accept all major credit cards, online store credit, Amazon Pay and Apple Pay.
The Medic Therapeutics blood pressure monitor stores up to 60 readings pet user using an oscillometric measuring method with a large LED screen. It measures heart rate and blood pressure with an arm circumference ranging from 22cm to 32cm. Readings are aligned with those taken by a medical professional with a cuff and stethoscope.
- Blood pressure monitor
- Cuff (type BF applied part 22cm-32cm)
- Carrying bag
- User manual
- 4×AAA batteries
- FDA Cleared Class II Medical Device that provides an easy and convenient way to track your health from the comfort of your home
- Reliable: The Medic Therapeutics Blood Pressure monitor stores up to 60 readings per user with accurate systolic, diastolic, and pure measurements.
- Portable & Easy-to-Use: The Large LED digital screen makes the readings clear and easy to follow, while the convenient size and carrying pouch make it extremely portable. The universal cuff works for almost anyone with arm circumferences ranging from 9-to 17 inches.
- Stores up to 60 readings per user
- This product uses an Oscillometric Measuring method
- Large LED screen to make readings clearer
- A convenient way to track your health every day
- Universal cuff
- While the arm cuff inflates, the device detects pressure oscillations generated by, beat-by-beat pulsation. This process detects the systolic and diastolic pressure as well as the pulse rate.
- Country of Origin: China
Intended for adult indoor use only. The device should not be used by any person who may be suspected of, or is pregnant. The device is not suitable for use on patients with implanted, electrical devices, such as cardiac pacemakers, and defibrillators. Consult your physician if your measuring falls outside the AHA range. Only your doctor can determine and confirm whether blood pressure has reached a dangerous point.
How To Use
Measurement Readings: This product uses an Oscillometric Measuring method. Before each measurement, the device establishes a 'zero pressure' equivalent to atmospheric pressure. While the arm cuff inflates, the device detects pressure oscillations generated by, beat-by-beat pulsation. This process detects the systolic and diastolic pressure as well as the pulse rate.
Symbol: SYS Description: Systolic blood pressure Symbol: DIA Description: Diastolic blood pressure Symbol: PUL description: Pulse in beats per minute 100mmx68mm Digital LCD Display
Maintenance:1. Store in a dry, cool place.2. Avoid shaking or bumping/striking a hard surface.3. Use a soft cloth to clean.4. Do Not use or submerge in water or liquid.5. Avoid dirty/dusty environments and avoid environments with fluctuating circumstances.