Adjustable Non-Slip Portable Bath & Shower Chair
Domestic Shipping Rates (within the United States)
Ground Shipping is FREE on all U.S. orders over $100*
Ground Shipping is $15 on all U.S. orders under $100*
Expedited Shipping is $25
International Shipping Rates
Flat International Shipping fee of $50
We accept all major credit cards, online store credit, Amazon Pay and Apple Pay.
This bath and shower chair features an adjustable height with non-slip and rustproof materials. Lightweight and easy to assemble and move around, you'll find this chair suits your shower assistance needs.
- Peace of Mind: Adjustable height support legs to best fit the user's preference. Each leg is capped with a rubber, non-slip anti-skid tip offering sturdy and stable support and reducing loved ones from any slipping or falling. It is equipped with a comfortable contoured seat plate and easy-grip EVA foam padded armrests for assured safety.
- Durable and Detachable: outfitted with a balance assistance durable aluminum frame with seat plate and backrest that is detachable, easy to clean, and rustproof.
- Lightweight and Easy to Assemble: Ultra lightweight at just 7 lbs, and with no-tool assembly this perfect lightweight and user-friendly for bariatric, elderly, adults, and seniors.
- Armrests provide a comfortable grip reducing the risk of slipping
- Easy to Assemble - No tools required - quick and easy 6-step assembly
- Detachable armrests and backrest, for your preference
- Durable Aluminum & HDPE Frame - Supports Up to 300lbs
- Durable seat plate and backrest that is easy to clean.
- Rustproof material, providing a long lifetime of usage.
- Lightweight makes it easy to move around.
- Base Height Range: 15.5" - 20.5" Inches
- Country of Origin: China
HOW TO USE
1. Take out all parts and confirm all pieces are there.
2. Attach the Support Legs to the Base Support Pipes (A and B). Then overlap Base Support Pipes A and B together.
3. Align Base Support Pipes in the slots located under the Seat Plate. Once aligned insert one Short Screw along with the washer and tighten until secure.
4. Attach the chair backrest to the backrest support pipes using four Short Screws along with four washers
5. Attach the two Backrest Support Pipes with the Seat Plate by using the four Long Screws along with washers and tighten until secure.
6. Attach the two Armrests with the Seat Plate until they clasp in.
The seat plate and support base has a maximum weight limit of 300 lbs. Avoid excessively bending and adding too much pressure to support pipes in general. Please ensure that all parts of the chair are fixed tightly before use. This is not a toy, do not leave children unattended while using it. Make sure that adjustable height marbles are protruding out of each hole. This ensures they are securely locked and confirms the height selected is even. Check the rubber tips on the support legs are not ripped, torn, or missing. If so, immediately replace if any of these imperfections exist. ALL four support legs with rubber tips MUST touch the floor simultaneously at all times. DO NOT stand on the chair