2-Pack Suction Ultra-Grip Grab Bar for Tiled/ Non-Porous Surfaces
Domestic Shipping Rates (within the United States)
Ground Shipping is FREE on all U.S. orders over $100*
Ground Shipping is $15 on all U.S. orders under $100*
Expedited Shipping is $25
International Shipping Rates
Flat International Shipping fee of $50
We accept all major credit cards, online store credit, Amazon Pay and Apple Pay.
This set of ultra-grip grab bars feature dual locking suction cups and a safety indicator when each is locked in place. These are perfect for balance assistance and helps prevent slips and falls, ideal for tiled walls and non-porous surfaces. Lightweight, portable, and no tools required for easy installation.
- Ideal for: Tiled walls and Non-porous surfaces.
- Easy to install: Suction technology and moveable lever creates an airtight hold. The bar is installed without tools or messy drilling and requires no extra assembly.
- Portable and lightweight: Making it easy to add, remove or relocate. You can bring it with you for overnight stays for additional safety in hotels or guest bathrooms.
- Peace of Mind: Safety indicators are located on both ends when grip bar is locked in place. Indicator will read green to notify user the handlebar is secure, red if the handlebar is not properly installed.
- Sturdy and non-slip: Handles are designed with non-slip comfort grip to improve hold. 3.5” inch suctions cups on both ends creates an airtight seal to ensure handle is securely locked in place offering sturdy and stable support.
- Perfect for kids, elderly, post-surgery or anyone who may need a little extra balance or assistance.
- Dual Locking Suction Cups
- Perfect for Balance Assistance and Helps Prevent Slips and Falls
- Safety Design
- Comfortable Grip Handle
- Durable and Lightweight
- Choice of Color
- Measurements: 16" L x 4" W x 3" H (Handle Width 1.5")
- Weight Limit: 250lbs
1. Select a smooth, flat, non-porous mounting surface with a completely smooth 3.5" diameter area for both suction sections. Clean the surface with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
2. Release suction levers by pulling them up and away from the handle.
3. Firmly press the suction cups onto the mounting area and push the levers down.
IMPORTANT: Only mount to smooth, flat, non-porous surface. Clean and dry both suction cups and mounting surface before first use. Be sure the secure suction color indicator fully shows green. If loose, repeat steps 1-3 to ensure suction security.
Secure Suction Color Indicators: Green: Secure and ready for use. Red: Not secure to the wall or surface. Test suction strength by pulling on the handle. If loose, repeat steps 1-3 to ensure suction security.
PRODUCT REMOVAL: Flip both levers up and lift away from the wall. Use suction cups tabs to help release from mounting surface.
Care Instructions: Clean the surface with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly.