Hot & Cold Pain Relief Lavender Eye Mask Set of 3
Domestic Shipping Rates (within the United States)
Ground Shipping is FREE on all U.S. orders over $100*
Ground Shipping is $15 on all U.S. orders under $100*
Expedited Shipping is $25
International Shipping Rates
Flat International Shipping fee of $50
We accept all major credit cards, online store credit, Amazon Pay and Apple Pay.
Relax with this lavender eye mask from Medic Therapeutics. Made with 100% cotton and filled with flax seed, the mask applies gentle pressure to your eyes. Place the mask in the microwave for heat therapy and the freezer for cold therapy.
- 3 Eye Masks
- Rest and Rejuvenate - The eye mask uses the aromatherapy benefits of lavender to relax and rejuvenate your eyes and aid in a good night's sleep. The Flax seeds put a gentle pressure on eyes and sinuses.
- Hot and Cold Therapy - The lavender sleep mask can be heated in the microwave for heat therapy to relax muscles or can be used cold or frozen by being placed in the fridge or freezer and use for puffy eyes or headache pain.
- Universal fit - The mask compresses softly completely covering your eyes and blocking out any light. 100% cotton that is soft to the touch and offers a gentle therapeutic feel. Receive three total masks. Keep one by your bed, place one in the guest room for visitors or gift it to a loved one.
- Made with natural lavender for aromatherapy benefits.
- Use for eye relaxation or sleeping masks
- Made with 100% cotton, Lavender and flaxseed.
- Length: 9.05in.
- Height: 3.93in.
- Weight: 0.37lbs.
How To Use
For HOT therapy: Microwave for 30-60 seconds. If the mask is too hot to the touch, let is cool down prior to use. If it does not feel hot enough, microwave again for 1 additional minute. For COLD Therapy: Place either in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours or freezer for 30-45 minutes. If the mask is too cold, icy or stiff, let is sit for a few minutes and thaw out prior to use.
Care Instructions: Machine washable cover. Remove the interior bag of contents and set aside. ONLY wash the exterior mask cover and allow to dry before re-inserting the interior bag of contents.