FDA Cleared Laser Therapy Hair Regrowth Comb
Domestic Shipping Rates (within the United States)
Ground Shipping is FREE on all U.S. orders over $100*
Ground Shipping is $15 on all U.S. orders under $100*
Expedited Shipping is $25
International Shipping Rates
Flat International Shipping fee of $50
We accept all major credit cards, online store credit, Amazon Pay and Apple Pay.
This laser therapy hair growth comb promotes existing growth by supporting the hair follicles. Laser Therapy has been shown to activate up to 83% of hair follicles to support thinning hair and revitalize your hair's overall health and appearance. In just 10 minutes a day, 3-4 times a week you'll see maximum results without the use of harsh chemicals, ingestible supplements, or expensive doctor's visits. The added scalp massager makes treatments more relaxing and comfortable.
- Laser comb
- USB cable
- Carrying pouch
- Helps support healthy hair by increasing overall blood circulation to the scalp.
- Scalp massager to help relieve itching and relax.
- Portable, rechargeable, and easy to use.
- The added scalp massager makes treatments more relaxing and comfortable for the user.
Promotes existing growth by supporting the hair follicles. Laser Therapy has been shown to activate up to 83% of hair follicles to support thinning hair and revitalize your hair's overall health and appearance.
Medical Grade Laser Therapy: 7 Medical Grade Lasers help to increase circulation to the scalp, promote cellular functions, and support existing hair growth through tested low-level laser technology.
10 minutes a day, 3-4 times a week for maximum results without the use of harsh chemicals, ingestible supplements, or expensive doctor's visits.
Cordless, Lightweight & Portable: The laser comb weighs less than 1lb making it easy to use and travel with. The included USB charger ensures it's ready to use anytime, anyplace
Safe & Effortless: The process is painless, drug-free, non-invasive, and easy to do.
Helps increase blood circulation in the scalp. This enables oxygen and nutrients to be delivered to the hair follicles, which are needed for hair regrowth.
Helps stimulate hair follicles. Low-power laser therapy can effectively stimulate hair follicles and activate 83% of the hair follicles (that were previously in a "hibernating state"), stimulating hair growth.
Helps regulate oil secretion. Excessive oil secretion is a cause of hair loss, which is caused by the swelling of the sebaceous glands. The excessive dihydrotestinal, oleic acid, and linoleic acid contained in the oil can adversely shrink hair follicles, which can result in hair loss or stunt hair growth. Low-power laser therapy can help reduce and regulate oil secretion.
Helps increase cellular functions. Such functions include strengthening the phagocytic function of white blood cells, enhancing the activity of macrophages (increasing gamma-globulin and complement titers), and accelerating angiogenesis and the division process of newborn cells. Increased performance of these bodily functions helps stimulate hair growth.
- This is an FDA Cleared Class 2 Medical device intended to treat androgenetic alopecia and promote hair growth in males and females.
- For males who have Norwood-Hamilton Classifications of IIa - V and For females who have Ludwig-Savin Classifications I-4, II-1, II-2 or frontal
- This device uses clinically tested low-level laser therapy (LLLT) to promote hair growth.
- In a 39-male participant clinical study using LLLT for 30 minutes, twice a week for 6 months:
- 62% of participants felt that they had less greasy scalp
- 56% of participants felt they experienced less hair loss
- Size of the product itself: 9.41 x 2.39 x 2.20 in
HOW TO USE
1. Long press the power button to turn on the device. As the device turns on, the buzzer will make a "tick" sound and all the icons on the LED screen will illuminate briefly. The default working time of 10 minutes will be displayed on the screen.
2. Short press the power button again to begin the treatment. The timer will be set to 10 minutes and then the device will automatically shut off at the end of the timer
3. Hold the comb handle and start combing your hair back from the top of your hairline and down to your ends. The suggested frequency for combing your hair should be 20-30 brush strokes per minute, or until you feel a hot or tingling sensation on your scalp.
4. To use the massage function while combing your hair, press the message button. To turn off the massage function, simply press the massage button again.
Suggested Usage Time: 10 minutes a day, 3-4 times a week for maximum results
Charge Time: 3 hours for a full charge; can be used 10 times continuously with 10 minutes each session after a full charge.
Materials: ABS • Battery (QTY & Type): 1 pc, 18650 2600mAh • Certifications: UL • Laser medium: GaAIAs Semiconductor • Laser wavelength: 650nm±20nm • Number of laser diodes: 7pcs • Maximum output power: 5mW±20% • Default working time: 10 minutes • Battery capacity: 2600mAh • Voltage: 100-240V
1. Wipe the dust off of the device's surface with a soft dry cloth.
2. If stained with dirt or oil, use a soft brush to gently remove the stain and then wipe it down with a dry soft cloth.
3. To sterilize the device, moderately wet a cotton ball/square with disinfecting alcohol until moist. Use the cotton ball/square to wipe down the surface of the device and allow it to air dry until the alcohol smell is gone. It can be taken off for deep cleaning. Allow to air dry before reattaching. Please keep the removable part on for use.
4. Keep stored in a cool and dry area away from direct sunlight.
Do not make eye contact with the laser. Do not charge the comb while it's charging. Keep away from water and moisture. Do not use by individuals with pacemakers. Do not use if pregnant. Do not use by individuals with cancer or bleeding disorders