Lightweight Adjustable Bathtub & Shower Assistance Bench
Domestic Shipping Rates (within the United States)
Ground Shipping is FREE on all U.S. orders over $100*
Ground Shipping is $15 on all U.S. orders under $100*
Expedited Shipping is $25
International Shipping Rates
Flat International Shipping fee of $50
We accept all major credit cards, online store credit, Amazon Pay and Apple Pay.
This lightweight assistance bench is ideal and user-friendly for bariatric, elderly, adults, and seniors. It features an adjustable height, non-slip caps on each leg, and a detachable seat plate.
- Peace of Mind: Adjustable height support legs to best fit users' preferences. Each leg is capped with a rubber, non-slip anti-skid suction cup tip offering sturdy and stable support and reducing loved ones from any slipping or falling. It is equipped with a comfortable contoured bench seat and easy-grip EVA foam padded armrests for assured safety.
- Durable and Detachable: outfitted with a balance assistance durable aluminum and HDPE frame with seat plate that is easy to clean and rust-proof.
- Lightweight and Easy to Assemble: Ultra lightweight at just 4 lbs, and with no-tool assembly this perfect lightweight and user-friendly for bariatric, elderly, adults, and seniors.
- Curved seat plate for comfortable sitting.
- Each leg is capped with a rubber, non-slip, anti-skid tip for assured safety.
- Adjustable height support legs, to fit the user's preference.
- Durable seat plate that is easy to clean. Rust-resistant material, providing a long lifetime of usage. Lightweight makes it easy to move around.
- Easy to assemble, no tools needed.
- Seat plate size: 20" x 12" inches
- Max Loading: 300 lbs.
- Base Height Range: 15" - 21" Inches
- Country of Origin: China
HOW TO USE
1. Place the seat plate face down on a flat surface. Align Base Support Pipe A in the slot located under the Seat Plate. Once aligned insert two Long Screws with the washer on each side and tighten until secure.
2. Align Base Support Pipe B in the slot located under the Seat Plate and within the opening of Support Pipe A. Once aligned insert three Long Screws with the washer on each side and tighten until secure.
3. Insert the four Support Legs, one to each Support Base Pipe. Align them with the marble and push until they clasp on. To adjust height push marble and move up or down until the desired height4. Flip the bench over. It is now ready for use.
To maintain, clean with mild soap and rinse with warm water. Wipe bath seat dry after each use
The seat plate and support base have a maximum weight limit of 300 lbs. Avoid excessively bending and adding too much pressure to support pipes in general. Please ensure that all parts of the chair are fixed tightly before use. This is not a toy, do not leave children unattended while using it. Make sure that adjustable height marbles are protruding out of each hole. This ensures they are securely locked and confirms the height selected is even. Check the rubber tips on the support legs are not ripped, torn, or missing. If so, immediately replace if any of these imperfections exist. ALL four support legs with rubber tips MUST touch the floor simultaneously at all times. DO NOT stand on the chair
VENDOR WARRANTY TERMS
Your Medic Therapeutics product is backed by a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty. Medic Therapeutics will repair or replace your device at any time should it fail due to a defect in material or quality, subject to certain limitations. Address: Medic Therapeutics Service Center3069 Taft Street Hollywood, FL 33021. Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org