Adjustable Steel Bathtub Safety Assist Rail
Domestic Shipping Rates (within the United States)
Ground Shipping is FREE on all U.S. orders over $100*
Ground Shipping is $15 on all U.S. orders under $100*
Expedited Shipping is $25
International Shipping Rates
Flat International Shipping fee of $50
We accept all major credit cards, online store credit, Amazon Pay and Apple Pay.
The Medic Therapeutic bathtub safety rail is specifically designed to provide maximum stability and safety while entering and exiting the bathtub and shower. This exclusive item helps in preventing falls, slips, and injuries in the bathroom. Lightweight and easy to install.
- Helps Reduce Falls & Provides Support - The Medic Therapeutic bathtub safety rail is specifically designed to provide maximum stability and safety while entering and exiting the bathtub and shower. This exclusive item helps in preventing falls, slips, and injuries in the bathroom.
- Unique Locking Mechanism - the heavy duty and durable steel frame and 12" handle provide a firm, non-shaky grip. The adjustable width clamp can adjust from 3-7" fitting securely on most bathtub edges. The easy locking mechanism allows the rail to securely clamp onto the side of the tub, and non-wearing rubber pads provide scratch-proof security.
- Lightweight and tool-free installation - Its compact design weighs only 7 lbs. and can be easily moved and installed without using any tools. 300 lb. weight capacity.
- Helps provide balance and support while entering and exiting the bathtub and shower
- Secure design with padded rubber clamp and lock into place mechanism
- Durable heavy-duty steel frame with universal fit to most bathtubs and showers
- Easy installation, Portable, and light
- Size of product itself: 6''x8''x17.5''
- Net weight of the product itself: 2.9kg (6.39 lbs)
- Materials: steel+ #304 stainless steel screw
- Country of Origin: China
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Lift the adjustment mechanism A and use it as a lever. Turn it counterclockwise until the tightening mechanism B has opened sufficiently to clamp onto the bathtub's side.
Step 2: Place the rail onto the bathtub so that it straddles the bathtub's side at the flattest section, with the adjustment mechanism A facing toward the outside of the tub and the tightening mechanism B toward the inside of the tub
Step 3: Turn the adjustment mechanism clockwise to securely tighten.
Step 4: Check the sturdiness of the rail by pulling on it in every direction: forward, backward, and sideways. If it moves, place it back in the desired position and repeat the steps for installation until a secure and tight lock into place is achieved.
Clean regularly with a soft cloth and do not use abrasive cleaners
For all fiberglass surfaces, please use extreme caution while installing. Do not over-tighten, as the adjustment mechanism of the product may break the fiberglass surface