Adjustable Standing Aid Rail for Couch & Chair
Domestic Shipping Rates (within the United States)
Ground Shipping is FREE on all U.S. orders over $100*
Ground Shipping is $15 on all U.S. orders under $100*
Expedited Shipping is $25
International Shipping Rates
Flat International Shipping fee of $50
We accept all major credit cards, online store credit, Amazon Pay and Apple Pay.
This standing aid rail allows individuals to rise from chairs, sofas and recliners with greater ease. The dual support handles create a stable foundation for pushing up to a standing position without any twisting and turning, minimizing the risk of a potentially dangerous fall. Its versatile open design fits under and over almost any removable upholstered seat cushion.
- 1 Center crossbar
- 2 Curved bars
- 2 L pieces
- 2 Arm inserts
- 6 Screws
- 6 Female bolts
- 1 Allen key
- User Manual
- Provides Safe & Stable Assistance - Allows individuals to rise from chairs, sofas, and recliners with greater ease. The dual support handles create a stable foundation for pushing up to a standing position without any twisting and turning, minimizing the risk of a potentially dangerous fall.
- Versatile Adjustable Frame - Its versatile open design fits under and over almost any removable upholstered seat cushion. Simply adjust the length and width of the durable aluminum frame to fit your seat and for greater stability and adjust to your desired height.
- Comfortable Padded Handles - The lightweight 1lb stand assist rail can support up to 300 lbs and is equipped with easy-grip padded handles. Each armrest-style handle is covered with soft foam material for greater comfort. Easily assemble on your own without the need for assistance or tools!
- Easy Assembly, Installation, and adjustable frame. Fits snugly over or under cushions
- Stables standing assistance - push down on dual support handles to create leverage for standing
- Length: 19in.
- Width: 23.6in.
- Height: 8.9in.
- Weight: 1.6lbs.
- Country of Origin: China
HOW TO USE
Slide the square end of the device either over/under your couch/chair cushion (with the handrails racing upwards) and ensure that it is securely set in place. To use, simply sit in between the two handrails. Once you are ready to rise, grip the padded handrails for support and leverage when standing
NEVER install the rail above your couch cushions so that part of it rests over the edge of the seat. Doing so may cause the rail to slip forward and become unstable. If the rail is placed above the seat cushion, make sure that it is placed ENTIRELY on the seat cushion to reduce the risk of slipping.