Dual Mode Contactless Digital Infrared Thermometer (FDA Approved)
Domestic Shipping Rates (within the United States)
Ground Shipping is FREE on all U.S. orders over $100*
Ground Shipping is $15 on all U.S. orders under $100*
Expedited Shipping is $25
International Shipping Rates
Flat International Shipping fee of $50
We accept all major credit cards, online store credit, Amazon Pay and Apple Pay.
This dual-mode contactless digital infrared thermometer features an LCD screen and measures temperature quickly and across many environments due to its environmental temperature adaptability. It has an auto-shutoff function and allows you to choose between Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature measuring. It can be used for body and surface temperatures.
- Features dual modes for body and surface temperatures
- Stable and reliable high-precision infrared sensor
- Environmental temperature adaptability, enabling the product to be used across a variety of environments
- Automatically saves the last temperature measured
- Two unit options of measurement: Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Shuts down automatically to save battery energy
- Measuring Time = ~1 second
- Measuring accuracy= +/- 0.2 degrees C
- Measuring Range: 34.0C/93.2F - 42.9C/109.2F
- Measuring Distance: 1cm/0.39inch - 5cm/1.97Inches
- Tri-Color Temperature Indicator Lighting: Green Orange Red
- Dimensions: Approximately 6 in x 3 in x 1.75 in, 0.40 lbs
- Power Supply: 2 AA Alkaline Cell Batteries, not included
- Parts: Infrared detector, LCD Screen, Down key, Up key, Set key, Measuring key, Battery cover
- Includes manual
- Read the manual carefully before use to make sure the battery is properly installed.
- Store the thermometer in a stable temperature environment. When the ambient temperature changes drastically, let the thermometer sit for about ten minutes prior to use.
- Do not measure the body temperature immediately after measuring the temperature of an extremely high or low-temperature object.
- If the measurement object comes from an environment with a great difference from the current test environment temperature, let the thermometer sit in the test environment for at least five minutes.
- Avoid taking measurements when the forehead is exposed to wind, water, sweat, or has applied cosmetics. Do not take measurements within 30 minutes of exercising, showering, or eating.
- Do not disassemble or modify the machine, otherwise, it will cause inaccurate measurement results
- Keep the inner cavity of the sensor and probe clean before and after use, otherwise, the accuracy of measurement will be negatively affected.
- Use a clean soft cloth, cotton swab, or medical alcohol wipes to clean the areas exposed to dirt. Allow drying before use.
- Do not immerse the thermometer in liquid. Do not leave it in high or low-temperature environments for a long period of time.
- Do not collide, drop or put sharp objects in the thermometer. Do not disassemble yourself.
- It is recommended to practice using the thermometer several times to get familiar with the measurement methods. Try not to change the factory settings.
- Measurements are not a substitute for a physician's diagnosis.
- Please contact the seller or manufacturer if there is any trouble during use.
- Please dispose of the waste and residue at the end of the service life of the product accordingly to local laws and regulations.