Shiatsu Air Compression Leg Massager w/ Heat
Domestic Shipping Rates (within the United States)
Ground Shipping is FREE on all U.S. orders over $100*
Ground Shipping is $15 on all U.S. orders under $100*
Expedited Shipping is $25
International Shipping Rates
Flat International Shipping fee of $50
We accept all major credit cards, online store credit, Amazon Pay and Apple Pay.
Designed to temporarily relieve pain, increase blood circulation and rejuvenate tired and achy legs. This device uses air to compress and hug your feet, calves, ankles, and thighs firmly allowing immediate relief. The optional heat therapy helps to improve circulation, alleviate stiffness and relax the tired muscles. The easy-to-use remote allows you to also customize the heat, and intensity to personalize your massage therapy.
- Set of 2 Foot and Leg Massagers
- 2x Small Extender Pads
- 2x Large Extender Pads
- Remote Control
- Power Adapter Cord
- Travel Bag
- Full Leg Air Compression - Designed to temporarily relieve pain, increase blood circulation and rejuvenate tired and achy legs. This device uses air to compress and hug your feet, calves, ankles, and thighs firmly allowing immediate relief. The optional heat therapy helps to improve circulation, alleviate stiffness and relax the tired muscles.
- Fully Customizable with Easy-to-Use Remote - Choose from 3 different massage modes, shiatsu, pressing, or kneading, and easily adjust the treatment to your needs whether it be to relax or help speed up recovery. The easy-to-use remote allows you to also customize the heat, and intensity to personalize your massage therapy.
- On-the-Go Therapy - The included travel carrying bag allows you to relax and recharge your body with the professional-quality compression massage device in the comfort of your own home or on the go. Use the 15-minute automatic timer so you can sit back, relax and recover.
- FULL LEG AIR COMPRESSION: Designed to promote adequate Blood Circulation, Rejuvenate your legs, and reduce that tired and heavy feeling
- EASY TO USE DIGITAL REMOTE: Customize your Air-O-Thermo session with the ability to adjust from 3 different intensity levels and 4 modes. Making each session Unique to your personal needs and liking.
- ADVANCED TEMPORARY PAIN RELIEF: targets superficial and deep tissues of your thighs, calves, feet, and ankles allowing increased flexibility and temporarily reducing minor pains.
- REJUVENATING HEAT reaches the muscle tissue to target the sore areas, and at the same time helps reduce the lactic acid in your muscle and get you revitalized, back in action and better than ever
- High Quality, Rip-stop Fabric with a mesh design to provide superior compression when in use. Strong durable and comfortable
- Full Leg Massager - Thighs, Calves, and feet
- Air Compression promoted blood circulation
- 3 Massage Modes; 2 Heat levels
- Easy to use remote Control Operation
- Rated voltage 12V. Rated power 24W.
- Length: 28in.
- Width: 11.8in.
- Height: 11in.
- Weight: 4.1lbs.
HOW TO USE
1. Put the leg into the correct foot cover. The R on the leg massager represents the right leg and the L on the leg massager represents the left leg.
2. Fit the foot part of the leg sleeve to your foot and strap it into place
3. Fit the calf part of the leg sleeve to your calf and strap it into place.
4. Fit the knee part of the leg sleeve to your knee and strap it into place
5. Fit the thigh part of the leg sleeve to your thigh and strap it into place
6. Move your legs to make sure both leg sleeves are strapped securely
7. Insert the cable connector tube into the corresponding socket of the leg massage
8. Insert the power plug into the corresponding socket of the leg massager
9. Plug the power adapter into a power source outlet
10. Press the power button on the remote control to turn on the leg massager and select your desired massage mode, intensity, and heat.
Turn off power before cleaning. Clean the massager with a slightly damp towel and then dry with a soft cloth. Do not use detergent, a rough cleaning brush, gasoline, kerosene, glass cleaner, or thinner to clean the massager. After use and cleaning store the massager in its original box or in a safe, dry, and ventilated place to avoid exposing the massager to moisture or direct sunlight.
Made with mesh fabric and ABS
If you have any of the following conditions, please consult your doctor prior to use:
1. Pregnant women or women after recently have given birth
2. Heart disease or implanted cardiac pacemaker.
3. Fragile or damaged bones.
4. Suffer from malignant tumors.
5. Skin infections, irritation, swelling, burns, etc. Supervise minors when using.