18" x 25" Electric Neck & Shoulder Warmer
Domestic Shipping Rates (within the United States)
Ground Shipping is FREE on all U.S. orders over $100*
Ground Shipping is $15 on all U.S. orders under $100*
Expedited Shipping is $25
International Shipping Rates
Flat International Shipping fee of $50
We accept all major credit cards, online store credit, Amazon Pay and Apple Pay.
This electric neck and shoulder warmer feature 3 adjustable heat settings with moist and dry options and fast heating with overheating protection. The soft and cozy flannel material provides a snug fit and is machine washable for easy care.
- Size: 18" x 25"
- 3 adjustable heat settings with moist & dry options
- Fast heating & overheating protection
- Soft & cozy flannel material
- Snug fit
- Machine Washable (unplug controller)
- Easy to use
- Reduce tension
- FUNCTION: Shuts off automatically after 90 minutes.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- 1. Do not use while sleeping.
- 2. Burns can occur at any setting, check the skin under the pad with frequency to avoid burns and blisters.
- 3. Do not use it on an infant.
- 4. Do not use it on a disabled, sleeping, or unconscious individual.
- 5. Do not use on an individual with poor circulation, paralysis, or diabetes.
- 6. Do not sit, lean, or otherwise crush the pad and avoid sharp folds.
- 7. Always place the pad on top of, not under the body.
- 8. Never place the pad between the body and a chair, sofa, bed, or pillow.
- 9. Do not use on areas where the skin is sensitive.
- 10. Do not use in an oxygenated environment.
- 11. Do not use metal pins or other metallic accessories.
- 12. Do not use liniment or ointment.
- 13. Do not use in conjunction with any other heat-generating product or treatment.
- 14. Never pull on the supply cord and do not use the cord as a handle.
- 15. Always unplug when not in use.
- 16. Do not dry clean.
- 17. When storing, wrap the unplugged cord loosely around the pad.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- 1. Disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet.
- 2. Make sure the Pad Connector is disconnected from the Control Connector by pressing the tabs on the sides of the Control Connector while pulling the connectors apart.
- 3. Machine or hand wash the Pad using a mild detergent, cool water, or warm water, the water temperature cannot be exceeding than 86 °F, and a gentle/delicate cycle.
- 4. Line dry or lay the Pad flat to dry.
- 5. Make sure the product is completely dry before the next use.
- 6. To store the product, loosely roll the Heating Pad toward the Storage Straps, loop the Straps over the rolled ends, and then store it in a cool, dry, dark location after each use. Avoid sharply folding the Heating Pad.