Portable Heater w/ Handle & Auto Shut Off
Domestic Shipping Rates (within the United States)
Ground Shipping is FREE on all U.S. orders over $100*
Ground Shipping is $15 on all U.S. orders under $100*
Expedited Shipping is $25
International Shipping Rates
Flat International Shipping fee of $50
We accept all major credit cards, online store credit, Amazon Pay and Apple Pay.
Stay toasty anywhere! This portable heater features a safety design with dual protection in the event of overheating. It has an auto shut-off function that automatically powers off the device after 8 hours and a warning buzzer alarm if the heater tips over. Complete with 3 heater settings and a convenient carrying handle, you'll love the compact design for easy portability.
- Safety Design: Dual protection in the event of overheating.
- Auto shut off: device automatically powers off after 8 hours.
- Delay shutdown: 30-second shut down delay allows for heat dissipation.
- Warning buzzer: A buzzer alarm will sound that the heater has been tilted/ tipped over.
- 3 Heater Settings: Fan only, low heat, & high heat Power Indicator Lights: Blue - Cool Air Mode, Orange - low heat mode, Red - High heat mode
- Convenient carrying handle and compact design for easy portability.
- No assembly is required.
- This heater circulates convection to rapidly transmit heat.
- This heater offers outstanding performance suitable for home or work.
- Voltage: 110V ~Product Size: 210*135*85mm/Power: 400W/ 800WRated Frequency: 60Hz
1. Prior to cleaning or any maintenance, unplug and wait until the device is cool.
2. Clean with a soft, dry cloth. If extra dirty, dampen a soft cloth with cool water and wipe the heater down. Let air dry.
3. Do not use any gasoline, thinners, or any abrasive or strong agents to clean.
4. Never place in water or any liquid.
- Length: 8.1in.
- Width: 5.3in.
- Height: 3.3in.
Disclaimer: Never cover the fan outlet or air inlet with a foreign object to prevent overheating. Do not operate near open flame, inflammable, or explosives. Do not place objects near the heater. When not in use, always unplug the power cord. Do not operate near water.